Adam Schleifer is a candidate for Congress in New York’s 17th congressional district. He previously worked as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Los Angeles where he prosecuted violent drug cartels. In this podcast, he talks about why he believes that federal legalization of marijuana would be an effective means of combating drug cartels. Please join us for a fascinating discussion. Global Cannabis Compliance Podcast · Episode 4 – Legalization as a strategy to combat drug cartels?
- Getting into the Weed(s): Representing Marijuana Businesses in Tax Matters
- UAE Defies Global Trend Towards Cannabis Liberalization
- UAE Zero Tolerance Policy on Cannabis
- Introducing Baker McKenzie’s Global Cannabis Dashboard: The Regulatory Landscape Across 112 Markets
- Who’s Afraid of Code Section 280E?
- Implementing Thai Regulations on Cannabis and Hemp in Food Products
- Thailand Continues to Carve Out Certain Cannabis and Hemp Plants from Regulation; What This Means for the Future of Cannabis in the Country
- USDA Issues Final Rule for Hemp Production